Voting for 2023 is closed. Results at “Vote Now” at the top of the page.
The Zoom link to a recording of the 2023 meeting is posted on the “Vote Now” page.
Country Landscapes has completed work on the Forest Edge Median and will be watering the new plantings until frost sets in.
Forest Edge Estates Homeowners Association
Forest Edge Estates Homeowners Association (FEEHA) is a 504A Nonprofit Corporation that was incorporated on December 20, 2001. FEEHA members are the 187 lot deedholders in the Forest Edge Estates Development.
This website is designed to ensure easy communication with members and provide informational resources.
The purpose of FEEHA is fully expressed in the Articles of Incorporation, which can be downloaded from Resources. They include:
- To promote the health, safety and welfare of the residents.
- To own, acquire, build, operate and maintain common areas.
- To fix assessments, charges or levies against all lots.
- To enforce any and all covenants, restrictions and agreements.
- To maintain liability insurance in regard to the obligations of the corporation.
- To exercise all other powers necessary or incidental to carrying out the above purposes.
The mission of FEEHA is to promote the community and property values of its members.